Commercial Air Conditioning Installations in Sydney
When you choose Apex, you get the backing of our in-house senior Mechanical Engineers Makar
We provide a complete solution from design brief to handover. We work closely with clients, architects, structural, hydraulic and acoustic engineers to ensure that each project flows with no interruptions. Our processes involve due diligence, concept design, budget estimation, details design documentation, service during construction, commissioning, and building fine-tuning. We understand and meet client expectations, while adding value through engineering, to keep within
We understand and meet client expectations, while adding value through engineering, to keep within
This provides the required equipment sizes for each air conditioning space. Then we implement the most energy efficient designs to ensure the minimum running costs for the end users. Finally, we draft the air conditioning system that meets the client brief. This process also includes the selection of the required fans, grilles and supply/exhaust ventilation units to form a complete mechanical system.
- Effects of energy-efficient technologies installed and strategies implemented – E.g. radiant chilled ceilings, displacement ventilation, advanced controls and any building level energy-efficiency measures.
- Actual rather than rated ‘plug loads’ (the energy used by a product that is powered by an AC plug) for computers, copiers, printers and other indoor heat sources such as lighting. These items usually run at a fraction of their nameplate (maximum) loads and usually not at the same time. The plug load, which can be measured using a plug-in power meter, could be about 20% of the maximum plug device power supply rating in some cases.
- Ventilation air required for the expected occupancy. Some indoor spaces have occupancy substantially lower than maximum or that suggested in building codes, which makes their cooling and ventilation loads lower than expected.
cooling– Air conditioners mix outdoor air with recirculated indoor air. Economy cooling uses more outdoor air when the outdoor air temperature is cooler than the return air. This system can reduce energy consumption by about 16% and can be used to blow cool air through a building at night, charging the thermal mass, in a process called ‘mechanical night purge’.
Our Various Projects Include:
- Retail shopping centres
- Multi-story office buildings
- Residential apartments
- Childcare centres
- Aged care
- Industrial sites
- Clubs and pubs
- Schools and universities
- Fitness centres
- Manufacturing plants
Types of Systems we Install:
- Commercial air conditioning systems
- Chilled water air handling units
- HVAC – Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Water & air cooled package units
- Computer room units
- Sheet-metal fabrication and installation
- Electrical controls
- Toilet, car park, garbage exhaust systems
- Cooling Towers
- Stair pressurisation