VRV & VRF Air Conditioning Systems
Apex Airconditioning are the leaders of commercial VRV/VRF air conditioning systems in Sydney. With over 15 years of commercial air conditioning experience, we have the expert know-how and skills to make the installation of your new VRV/VRF system a seamless one.
Superior quality backed by leading brands
The VRV (Variable Refrigerant Volume) air conditioning system is an advanced air conditioning system that offers superior comfort and reliability to meet the HVAC requirements of large commercial buildings.
Our VRV/VRF air conditioning systems are supplied directly from leading brands including:
Utilising the power of the latest refrigeration and air conditioning technology, the VRV/VRF system offers the perfect solution to control temperatures across multiple levels or rooms. With indoor and outdoor units available there will always be a suitable VRV/VRF system to meet your commercial air conditioning needs.
VRV/VRF commercial systems can be adapted to any floor plan, over several different levels and are extremely quiet to run. Simple controllers make the system easy for anyone to use, meaning you can change the temperature easily and without hassle.
Advantages of VRV/VRF
- Adapts easily to any floor plan
- Adapts to multi-floor or storey buildings
- Comfortable and economical
- Short installation time
- Central control system
- Efficient space utilisation
- Low noise operation
Smart, powerful functionality
- Cooling or heating mode from a single system
- Precise room temperature control
- Auto swing
- LCD remoter controller
- Low operating sound
- Auto restart function
What is VRV
VRV is an acronym for Variable Refrigerant Volume and in very simple terms, it is a network of multiple split systems with several indoor units connected to a singular outdoor unit. The cooling and heating medium in this system is the refrigerant which is regulated by the outdoor unit. It is from here that air is then directed to other parts of the building where the indoor units connected to it are located.
The VRV system can work even with the indoor units being up to 100m apart. This is why VRVs are typically used in commercial buildings. Another theme that is very common with VRVs is that they come with air conditioning inverters. Now, these types of air conditioners are an upgrade of the conventional air conditioners found in most homes.
Commercial VRV air conditioning systems use a much more advanced technology that operates quite differently from a conventional air conditioner. The inverter works like the accelerator of a car, gently increasing or decreasing power giving it variable cooling and heating speeds. It reaches the desired temperature quicker and maintains it without wild fluctuations. This means uninterrupted comfort and significant energy savings.
Why Choose a VRV system?
When it comes to VRV air conditioning systems, the pros outweigh the cons. Especially if you are using this system under the right conditions. First of all, you need to ensure that you hire the right professionals when installing your VRV AC systems. This is the cardinal rule for all types of AC’s as it is the only way you can maximise the benefits for the longest time.
That said, if you are still thinking about what the VRV air conditioning system can offer you and are wondering if they are a right fit for you, this list of pros are things that you can consider when weighing your options
- A VRV system gives you a lot of options to work with when it comes to the kind of indoor units you would prefer. Whether they are mounted, concealed or recessed, the VRV air conditioning system is compatible with all of them.
- Just as you have a lot of options when it comes to the type of units to install, you also get more options when it comes to volumes. With the right planning, you can have as much as 1000 indoor units installed on the premises.
- The large volume of units does not have to become chaotic when it comes to operations. You can decide on having the unit controlled individually which would make a lot of sense for a building with several offices or you can regulate the controls in groups. The group control is ideal for large spaces like stores, malls and so on. You can also decide to have both.
- You would think that having all of these appliances running at the same time would increase your energy consumption. However, because these come with air conditioning inverters, your energy consumption actually reduces by 20% – 30%.
The bottom line is that VRV gives you a lot of options when it comes to keeping the temperature in interior spaces nice and comfortable. The initial cost of installation might be heavy but what it saves you in energy consumption among the other benefits listed goes a long way in making up for the cost.
As for maintenance, all you need is the right team for the job and you never have to worry about it.
Contact us today for a free commercial VRV system assessment
Have peace of mind knowing that your building or office space will remain at comfortable temperatures all year round without resulting in expensive energy bills.
VRV/VRF air conditioning systems are user-friendly, quick to install and take up minimal space. Take control of your work space with a VRV/VRF air conditioning system.
Contact Apex Airconditioning today and request a free commercial VRV/VRF assessment today!